Trichologists say that often the reason people have dull, dry hair is simply because they don’t wash their hair properly.
1. Wet your hair with the warmest water possible, in order to open the scales.
2. Apply shampoo and massage it into your scalp using the pads of your fingers.
3. Rinse with cold water in order to seal the scales.
4. Squeeze out the remaining water before applying conditioner.
5. Massage conditioner into the ends of your hair.
6. Blot your hair dry, do not rub or wring it, your hair is at its weakest when wet !