Even with no contact with beauty products or dirt from the external environment, all skin types can benefit from cleansing both morning and night.
• Removes dirt, oil and impurities.
• Helps to prepare skin for the rest of skincare routine.
• Helps reveal the radiance of skin.
For a more intense cleanse, try double cleansing. This 2-step technique uses two different cleansers to get both types of impurities: oil-based and water-based.
Start with an oil or balm, like our Immortelle Divine Cleansing Balm, to remove oil-based impurities including sebum and makeup.
Follow with a water-based cleanser, like our Immortelle Divine Foaming Cleansing Cream, to get rid of water-based impurities like sweat and dirt.
A serum contains a high concentration of ingredients for targeted action.
• Apply directly to clean skin after lotion;
• Contains a high concentration of ingredients;
• Also referred to as essences or extracts.
The first signs of aging appear around the eyes because the skin is much thinner and more delicate, but, on the bright side, also highly absorbent.
• Eye creams are ideal for dryer skin, while gel textures are ideal for normal skin.
• The skin around the eye contour is thinner and tends to age faster.
• Products used around the eye must be gentle and light.
• Eye care contains targeted ingredients to help combat concerns like darkness and puffiness.
Your skin is delicate and shouldn‘t have to brave the world on its own. Finish off a thorough anti-aging skincare ritual by moisturizing and nourishing, which helps to maintain the skin‘s moisture barrier.
• Provide hydration and comfort by helping maintain skin‘s hydrolipidic barrier.
• It is ideal to switch between richer and lighter textures seasonally: richer textures in dry winter and lighter textures in humid summer.
Discover our lastest news, exclusive offers and beauty tips...